Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Fair Time!

Mason and Maddie got to take a trip to the 4-H Fair with Miss Lisa today. Mason LOVED seeing all the animals and getting to sit on the tractors. He apparantly loved the food too since he pretty much ate his weight in hotdogs and chips. He was also very excited to tell me that he used the big boy potty while at the fair too...."I pee-peed at the fair, Mommy!" Maddie had all sorts of new sights and sounds to take in. They had a great day!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was a wonderful day to go out there. Both Mason & Maddie look like they had the time of their lives.

By the way, Maddie should be entered in the baby contest....

LeeAnn

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful day for beautiful kids! Glad all had a good time. The tractors, hot dogs, animals, hot dogs, sunshine and hotdogs (did I also mention hot dogs?) always make for a good time! Love you, Dad/Grandpa

The Hapes said...

Mason, I can give you a run for your money their buddy with the hotdogs. I've been known to eat my weight in them too! Glad you all had such an awesome time.

Cousin Leisa