Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

9 months....going on 12 yrs!

Maddie looked so cute (and grown up) when I got home this evening I had to take a few pics!

Mason is still doing REALLY well with the potty training. He isn't using the 'little potty' anymore either. He must use his little stool to stand up to pee pee in the big potty like a big boy. When it comes time to poo poo, he sits on the big potty to do that and he hasn't had an accident in a week! Both of my babies are getting so big I don't know what to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, like I said if you want time to go by quickly, just blink! Beautiful, healthy, inteligent children. ENJOY every second!
Love You, Dad/Grandpa