I think Fall has finally arrived. Where did summer go? Soon Maddie will be one, we'll be trick-or-treating, then eating turkey on Thanksgiving, and before we know it Santa will be visiting! One day is rolling into the next; the weeks are flying by. The kids are getting so big and I feel like I've been slacking lately in the picture department. If it weren't for Lisa we all would never get to see pics of those quickly growing kids!
This past weekend brought a night out for Mommy and Daddy. Mason stayed the night with Grandpa Eddie and Maddie stayed with Lisa. I think everyone had a great time. THANK YOU guys so much for giving us a much needed night out!!!
Maddie decided that getting the two front teeth on top wasn't enough of a pain in the you-know-what. She decided to get two more teeth on top. That makes SIX teeth for Miss Diva now. Oh, and she is into EVERYTHING.
Mason is getting so big and learning so much. I'm still amazed sometimes at all he picks up and has learned. Lisa has taught him how to spell his name. Sometimes he forgets the 'A', but...c'mon...who doesn't forget an 'A' here and there every once in a while? Don't worry, buddy, Mommy can't usually remember if she's coming or going, so you've always got one up on her!
We hope you all had a great Summer and are all geared up for Fall. I promise more pictures soon.
Don't worry, Sis. This used to be mine; I'll show you how it works!

Is she meditating with three binks?


1 comment:
You're welcome!
"Gampaw Eddie and Kawen" had a ball with Mase. I think he had a good time too. We visited "Gate Gampaw and Gamaw", "sang" on the Karaoke machine, had a "breakfast picnic" outside, sang songs in church and did everything in between. We feel so sad when he leaves. EVERYONE tells us what a good boy he is and what a doll he is...DUH!?!?
As far as our other baby doll Miss Maddie, I understand the 3 binky thing. She's just showing some of Grandpa's tendencies. We all know you need to keep two or three spares of important stuff (in case of an emergency)!
See you soon. Love you. Grandpa/Dad
Post a Comment