Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's Fall Festival Time!

Princess Maddie is ready to celebrate her birthday!
I don't know about you, but when the calendar turns to October, I immediately think of Fall Festival and all the greasy goodies! Mason and Maddie made the trip there twice this week with Miss Lisa, and Mommy has gone once for lunch (with another trip planned tomorrow :-) with Aunt Emmy. Mason has had a hotdog & french fries, corndog & chips, fried cookie dough, cotton candy and....an Icky Licky!! Ewww! For those of you who aren't familiar, an Icky Licky is a sucker with a real cricket on the inside. I promise; you can consult the 'Munchie Map' if you don't believe me. Maddie had some of my favorites: chicken n' dumplings and toasted ravioli. Mmmmm! Don't even think about sticking to your diet this week!
Soon little Maddie is going to be a year old....can you believe it?? We are very excited to be going to cousin Bailey's birthday party soon to celebrate her first birthday as well. Know what that means? Last year at this time Maddie and Bailey's mommies were very miserable and ready to get those babies out! We look forward to seeing all our family and friends at the parties!




As always, Mason is a dancin' fool! The Fall Festival was the best venue for him to boogie this week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Mason and Maddie enjoyed the Grease,..er, I mean Fall Festival this year. No one should be deprived of all that greasy goodness! ;-) I can't wait for Maddie's party. Hard to believe she's already a year old. See you guys soon!

Love,
Aunt Emmy

Anonymous said...

I don't know about "icky lickies" but the "piggy bites" were good! Glad they had a good time at the "faw festible". See you soon Love you, Dad/Grandpa