Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleep, Messy Lunches, and Bathtime Fun!

I know, I know.....Where are you?!? What are you doing??? Where are my updates??!? These are all questions you have been wondering of me, right? It seems getting promotions at work (Brian and I have each gotten one in the last month) has caused even more time out of the day to fly by. I start each weekday before dawn and before I know it, it's time to head home to begin my other (more important) job as Mommy. At the end of the day when all little ones are tucked snugly into their beds, I am exhausted and want to be snug in bed as well. I have lots of new pics; I'll post a few here and more on Flickr when I get a chance. Don't give up on me!!
Hi Bubby, I'll be out in a minute!
As you could tell from the previous post, Maddie can fall asleep anytime, anywhere, doing anything.
WHAT??!?!? Doesn't everyone look like this when they eat ravioli and green beans?
Mason and Maddie LOVE taking a bath together each night. The video is priceless. I've never heard Maddie laugh as hard as she does when she's with her brothers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a Hinman!!! What a baby doll. Love you, Dad/Grandpa