Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 02, 2008

1-Year Check-up!

Since I left my camera behind at the Halloween party we all went to last night, I don't have any pictures to share with you yet. But, I do have an update from Maddie's 1-year check-up on Friday afternoon. I don't exaggerate when I say the doctor told us that Maddie looks perfect! Her ears are clear and fluid-free and she is doing everything she is supposed to at this point. She weighs 23 pounds and is 32 and 3/4 inches tall. That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and off the charts for height. The doctor said she is the height of an average 21-month-old! I promise to have Halloween pics for you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't need the doctor to know that our baby doll is perfect!!
Thanks for bringing the kids to "Trick-or-Treat". We still talk about our "Power Ranger" flexing his muscles and putting his hands on his hips trying to scare Grandpa Eddie and "Kawen" while our "Lady Bug" laughed and chirped with that million dollar smile.
We Love You. Dad/Grandpa