Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Dancing....

This time Maddie joined Mason in his 'busting a move' to (of all things) the song "When I Grow Up." Hilarious.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mason Mason, you never seize to make me smile! Those are some great moves and it looks like sis is catching on!
Love,
Lisa
* Oh yea tell miss maddie I'm makinf her a very cute zebra and hot pink boutique outfit! No telling when I'll ever finish it, but it's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Karen says Mase and Maddie need to teach Grandpa how to "feel the music" and cut-a-rug like that. I don't know where they get it but they got it for sure! I just hope you don't scar those poor defenseless kids for life with that bippity-bop stuff! Give 'em some good sixty's or country music to "get down" with. Ha-Ha
Love You. Dad/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Love the video!! That is too cute :)
Love,
Aunt Lauren

Anonymous said...

Your kids are hilarious!

Maddie is bopping up and down and then she's gone. ha ha I'm still laughing.


LeeAnn

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy they are soooo adorable!!
I want them!!!