Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mason's Fun Day with Aunt Emmy!!

Mason had a great day today - he got to spend the afternoon with Aunt Emmy! The plan was for Emmy and Mason to go to lunch then off to see a movie. Plans were changed when they got to the movie theater and realized the theater was closed because they didn't have any power. No worries, a switch of venue and featured film and all was A-OK! Mason enjoyed the movie and getting to hang out with one of his favorite people. He must have put on the charm because he also got to go to the mall and ride the carousel, to Target to pick out a toy, then to Laura and Dan's house to visit! I got to hear all about the movie (it had big dogs that howled "oooowwwww!") how cool the escalator was at the mall, getting to pet the "katty" (Mason's cross between a kitty and a cat) at Laura and Dan's house, and the super cool helicopter that Emmy got him at Target! He had so much fun today! THANK YOU AUNT EMMY FOR SPENDING THE AFTERNOON WITH MASON TODAY!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww glad Mase had a good time with Aunt Emmy! I love Emily's face in the picture with Maddie, too funny!! Tell Mase I'm going to get books from the Library tomorrow for us to read!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mason, for spending the afternoon with me. It certainly was my pleasure. Such a good boy, and I just love listening to all the things he has to say. I enjoyed it as much, if not more, than he did. When the weather gets warmer, we'll have to go do something fun again. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Love,
Aunt Emmy