
We hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and were able to wind down from a year full of hard work and spend lots of time with family. Thankfully, we were all able to do that! Mason, Maddie, and Holden all got lots of goodies from Santa and just seeing their faces and watching them play was absolutely priceless. Maddie enjoyed her bounce and spin zebra immensely as you can see. Mason got his very own digital camera, and Holden was very excited to get his DS games. They all got so much we had to rotate out old toys and take them to Goodwill so everything would fit in the house!! Grandpa Eddie, Karen, Papaw Tom, Aunt Sara, Uncle Josh and cousins Izzy and Kern all came over to visit and eat breakfast with us after the marathon of gift opening. Thanks guys for heading out to share your Christmas morning with us! After Christmas, we packed up for the long trip to Ohio to visit with Michael, Natalie and all the kids. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that new baby! Chloe is so sweet and so tiny. Zak, Ethan, Jordan, Sofi, and Carter all had a good Christmas as well and we were so excited to be able to spend a few days with them. Our only wish is that they lived closer so we could visit with them more often. Here are just a few of the pics I have taken over the last few weeks. I will try to add more to the Flickr site as I have time. Enjoy!










3 comments:
Great pics! We have beautiful kids! Thank you for letting Karen and me visit to share Christmas you all and put a bit of "normal" in our lives if only for a morning. It meant a lot to us.
We can't wait to see Chloe. Soon I hope. See you all soon too. Love you, Dad/Grandpa
I cannot believe how big Maddie is getting! The kids all looked like they enjoyed Christmas. I'm glad you had a such a good trip to see the new baby. She is beautiful. Give Mason & Maddie a big hug.
LeeAnn
Amy
Love the name shirts! I think that I just got my idea for next years card. Think of the time I will save not having to write all those names.
Thanks for visiting! We had a great time!
See you at Easter!
The kids favorite pic is the one of Maddie and the zebra.
Love
Natalie & Michael
Post a Comment