Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ahhhh Sleep!

I'm not sure why or how it happened, and frankly I don't care. All I know is that the lightswitch was flipped and I have my sweet baby girl in a normal sleep pattern. She now has a standard 8pm to 6:30am sleep cycle and we are all the better for it! Perhaps it was that final (twelve teeth in all now!) molar poking through or the dawn of a new year. Like I said, I don't care what happened.....just that it happened. We are all much more tolerant of each other and well rested.

Mason is still doing really well. I'm not sure when he'll grow out of the need to wake me when he goes to the potty in the middle of the night. It's not a big deal as he just wants someone to know that he's going and needs to be tucked back into bed. I don't mind a midnight stroll with him back to his room to give him another goodnight smooch and to make sure he is snug as a bug. After being up all hours with Maddie for the last year that is a cake walk!

Well, here are a few pics I snapped after I finally got my new high speed memory card I ordered for my new camera. They came out with amazing quality. I really dig the hd video this thing shoots too. Bear with me as I am slowly learning all the features and capabilities that this thing has. I'd love to have the time to take a photography class as well. Heck, I'd settle for time to collect my thoughts let alone take a class! I'll add more over the weekend I'm sure, but for now here are a few new pics.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might be the camera but personally I think the subjects are what's making the good pictures. They're getting so big! Love you Dad/Grandpa