Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Now THIS is how to eat blue yogurt with a spoon!!

Mason and Maddie both love blue yogurt. Here's a little video Lisa shot of Maddie enjoying this delicacy with spoon in hand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie sure did enjoy the yogurt...she's too cute! Looks like you are putting that new camera to good use, Mommy. The picture quality is great. Guess it's just a bonus that you happen to have two of the cutest models at your disposal. The black and white of Mase is so good...love the face! Hope you guys had a good weekend!

Love,
Aunt Emmy

Anonymous said...

That's the same way I eat yogurt! Maddie just winds up looking cute...I wind up looking more like Homer Simpson than I already do!! Great vid & pics. I love you all so much. Dad/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute. She looks like a smurf.
I want to see that camera.

See you soon