Well, Maddie is still weathering the storm with her virus, but her fever is much better and she is now getting the ensuing rash from having such a high fever. The nurse warned us and she was right. It has now covered her face, neck, arms and torso. I thought I would share a funny story about her "dots" - (thanks Lisa for sharing this so I can relay it to everyone) This morning, Lisa stripped Maddie to her diaper to assess the rash situation. Just then, Mason came in and said, "Why is Sissy naked?" Lisa replied, "I'm looking at her dots." Mason put his hand on Maddie's face and said, "Oh, baby...are you alright? Look at all those polka dots!"
15 years ago


1 comment:
Glad to hear that Miss Maddie is feeling better! That had to be scary for you,for her to have such a high fever :(
Hope only 'healthy' days ahead for everyone.
Love Lauren :)
Post a Comment