It isn't often I get a picture of all three kids looking right at the camera sitting together, so when I get one, I am so excited. Here is the most recent pic of all the kids and I love it. They had all just gotten up Saturday morning and gathered on the couch to watch some cartoons. So Cute!
Brian says he doesn't think any of them look like the others, but I can definitely see it. Holden had a great Friday, not only because it was his birthday, but his baseball team also won their game!! Holden pitched two innings and struck out four batters....go Holden! Mason went to the game with Daddy and Bubby (Maddie and I stayed home because the game started at 7:00 and I knew Maddie would never make it through....but she did "help" me wrap Holden's birthday presents before hitting the sak)
but came home before it was over because he was muddy from head to toe from playing on the muddy playground. So, Daddy ran him home and I got him scrubbed up and he helped me get the birthday cake ready for Holden's arrival home. We had a quick bite of cake and Holden opened his presents before everyone headed off to bed. Saturday morning we all got up and headed to Cracker Barrel for some yummy breakfast. Holden and Mason gobbled down their pancakes and Maddie ate all of her eggs and biscuit. MMMMM!! Then it was off to shop so Holden could spend his birthday money. He already had a plan: go to GameStop and trade in his coveted Nintendo DS for a new DSi. He was in Heaven!!
Here are a few cute pics taken by Lisa and me over the last few days. My babies are getting so big! 
16 years ago


1 comment:
You're right..they are getting big! (plus they are all handsome and beautiful!) Glad Holden had a good b-day and won his game. Give all hugs for us. Love you Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment