Well, the three weeks of preschool summer camp were a big succeess. Mason loved every minute of it (after the jitters on that first morning!) and told me all about his adventures each day. I know he'll love going there for preschool in August. I can't believe he's getting so big!
Maddie has been a little snotty lately. That very last tooth has poked through and she is sneezy with green goo - both make for a pretty crabby little girl. That, however, has not stopped her from developing her inner monkey. As we were all waking up this morning (you know, cartoons and caffiene) I was just coming back into the living room from getting Mason dressed and Brian asked where Maddie was. I told him I wasn't sure because she was in the living room when I had left. We went off on the hunt. Brian found her on our bed and asked if I had put her up there. "uh, no." Great, she has not only mastered the barstools, but now the "big bed" as the kids call it. Just for a little perspective, I had to give Mason a half hour tutorial on how to get up there himself when he was two-and-a-half!! Curious as to just how she managed it, I stood in the bedroom with her - cell phone video camera at the ready. Below is what unfolded....
Here are a few recent pics....enjoy!






3 comments:
Forget soccer I think Maddie needs to go to gymnastics!! lol
I'm tellin' ya...Maddie's just like her, mommy. If she makes up her mind to do something, by gosh, she's going to do it and nothing is going to stop her. I find that to be a good quality...just maybe a little dangerous at her age! Every time I see a picture of the kiddos these days I am amazed at how fast they are growing. Doesn't seem like they are losing any of their cuteness with age, though. ;-) Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Please tell Mason "Hi from Aunt Emmy" since he thought of me today. We'll have to go do something fun before he starts school in August.
Love,
Aunt Emmy
Prettiest monkey that's ever been and most handsome preschooler there is!!! Hope the green snots go away soon. Glad all else is well. The Cleveland Hinmans all say hi. See you all soon. Love You. Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment