Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Swimming @ Burdette!

Mason and Maddie got a special treat last week.....Lisa took them swimming at Burdette for the first time! I know it won't surprise you when I tell you they LOVED every minute of it. It was a long day and at the end they were WORN OUT! Lisa says they were both very good and I think everyone wants to go back again soon. Here are some pics from their visit and a couple of tired monkeys on the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always tell how much fun they had by the welcomed crash later. Obviously they had a ball! That's a good thing. It's amazing how things change as you grow older. I seem to crash like that every day now and usually had no fun at all! Oh well, at least the crash is still sweet. Love you all. Dad/Grandpa