Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Preschool


Mason had his first day of preschool today! The first day the parents were invited to stay for the whole class (which was shortened to one and a half hours) to see what their days will be like, where everything is in the school, and to meet the other parents and kids in the class. So I joined Mase for class this morning and he had a really good time. His teacher, Mrs. Nicki, is so nice and Mase just loves her. He will go to school for half days every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm so proud of you Mase my big boy!! Mommy Loves you so much!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe it. Where does time go??? Mase looks so big. Your next post will be Maddie in a prom dress and Mase going off to college. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I've always been proud of my kids and now I get to be proud of their kids too. God has given me so much in my life to be thankful for. I love you ALL so much!
Dad/Grampaw