This morning Mason and I went to Frog Follies with Grandpa Eddie and had a good time looking at all the cool cars. I'm always amazed at how many people participate in (and how many spectators attend) this annual event. We had a great time; thanks for going with us Grandpa Eddie! Mase had a great time hanging out with you all afternoon too! 


1 comment:
Mase's energy never peaks and mine's spent getting out of bed but we always manage to have a blast! Frog Follies in the AM then driving lawn tractors all around our yard all PM (with juise & snack breaks in between). Mase steers the wheel and turns off the engine "all by himself" and does amazingly well!! We used almost a 1/4 tank of gas in each tractor "mowing Grampaw's yard". Hope he had as good of a time as I did! I love you all.
Dad/Grampaw
Post a Comment